Going Out of Business Sale!
2023 update: We are permanently closed, and ready to sell off our business items!
Please look through our items for sale, with links to photos or product descriptions. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve an item or ask questions. Items can be paid for through Square or a mailed check. On-farm pickup only. I will delete a listing when it is sold, or edit pending pickup.
- Plastic quarts till box of 1000: 16 boxes available, $99 each
- Tubeline Bale Boss I Series 3820: $11,100.00 See in action here. Photo here.
- Mechanical Transplanter 1000, Two-Row Strawberry Planter, with two drip tape attachments included: $7,900.00 for all four parts. (see photo of a one-row planter here and our entire unit in action here.) Always stored inside; used two days per year. Perfect working condition. We are willing to sell the parts separately.
- 14 seat people-mover wagon: Stairs and rails insurance compliant. Built-in shelving for strawberry flats. Needs re-painting and some repair of warped boards from being stored outside. Tires have not been aired up in two years.$1,700.00.
- 10 seat people-mover wagon box: Stairs and rails insurance compliant. Built-in shelving for strawberry flats. Needs re-painting and replacement of some warped boards from being stored outside. This is currently resting on pallets. It needs to be placed on a boat trailer or some other kind of trailer bottom. $900
- Wagon used for de-blossoming and a shelving topper (no photo) for extra flats. We used the topper to pull pre-picked flats in from the field, and as a place for our employees to weigh and store pre-picked in the field. It holds about 40 flats. Needs repainting and replacement of some warped boards from being stored outside. $450 for wagon and topper.
- Cage for small petting area. (Needs re-painting and some small repairs, but perfect for kids to hop in and out of.) $50*pending sale
- 3 Countertops with a cash drawer, for greenhouses or on-farm markets, sturdy to withstand weather. $200, $150, $120
- Deadline slugbait: 50# bags for $110 each (3 full bags available, one nearly full for $95)
- EXIT white lettering on red background. $40
- “How Berry Big Are You?” Wooden, custom-painted yearly growth sign. $450
- “Berries Ahead” 36″ wide by 24″ tall heavy duty metal H-frame road signs. Bent and used, but still highly effective. Two available. $50 each.
- “All Aboard” wooden sign for a wagon ride. $20
- Agritourism Liability Sign, metal, $20
Thanks for looking! Please email email@example.com to reserve your items
Sustainable Agriculture Research Grant Report; farmer series 5
When we decided to grow our farm, we looked for ways to reduce our weather related risk by improving plant and soil health. I applied
What Did You Learn on ‘Grandpa’s Farm’?
You’ve heard that growing up on a farm develops character. One of the interesting parts about inviting lots of people to our farm is that
Grant Date… I Mean “Data”:) Part One
It’s date night on the farm, and tonight, for our hot date, Dan and I headed out to use our new toys, a soil probe and
Be part of our vision to connect faith, farm and family.
Where all people are free to experience the goodness of locally grown strawberries.
Here's How It Works:
1.Subscribe to our emails so you know when we open!
You've put up with too much winter weather to miss this chance for sweet summer experiences with your family!
2. Come get U-pick or pre-picked local strawberries!
You are connecting with faith, farm and family! You are a local hero!
3. Enjoy local strawberries all year long!
You have supported a local farmer, provided healthy choices for your family, and created a sweet summer memory with your children!